We are looking forward to meet
- Dan Short (Director of the Milton Erickson Institute in Phoenix.)
- Fred Gallo (Founder of Energy Psychology)
- Kathleen Long (President of the European Hypnosis Society)
- Bernhard Trenkle (Director of the MEI Rottweil, Past Charmain of MEG, Past President of ISH, Publicist …)
- Fabio Carnevale (Vice president der ESH)
- Consuelo Casula (Board of Directors ESH, Italy)
- Ali Öztürk (Board of Directors ESH, Turkey)
- Randi Abrahamsen (Board of Directors ESH, Denmark)
- Stella Nkenke (Board of Directors ESH and MEG)
- Gabriele Stephan-Hembach (IMHEL, Luxembourg)
You can expect many exciting, inspiring workshops and lectures:
Bernhard shares the „Chinese chest“, an efficient tool resulting from Chinese and German cooperation
Fred demonstrates quick, energetic techniques for efficiently treating various degrees of trauma
Ali „sails with the wind“ and daily self-hypnosis
Fabio shares his experiences with online hypnosis for psychiatric patients
Consuelo, with her Italian experiences, teaches helpful interventions for (Corona) grief
Randi's child hypnosis helps with pain and anxiety
Stella strengthens our self-healing powers
Kathleen demonstrates quick reversal techniques
And following in the footsteps of Milton Erickson and William James, Dan takes us on a journey of discovery into the power of the unconscious mind…
> English workshop offer
> Full program (PDF)
The conference is organized by the French Hypnosis Society in cooperation with the Luxembourg Milton Erickson Institute.
You are welcome to participate in the French language offerings as well.
European Convention Center, Luxembourg Kirchberg
> Directions (opens in Google Maps)
Luxembourg is very easy to reach by car, train and plane and public transport is completely free!
The conference center (European Convention Center) is located directly above the old town, next to the famous Philharmonie.
You can find accomodation in Luxembourg or in Germany near the border (as I said, public transport in Luxembourg is free of charge).
Arrival by train: Gare Centrale and from there take the streetcar towards Kirchberg | Stop : Mudam, Philharmonie
Arrival by car: There are plenty of parking garages, but you can also park your car in free P+R lots at the border and take the free bus shuttle to Luxembourg City from there.
Arrival by plane: Luxembourg airport is only 8km away from the conference venue. Free bus shuttles are available here as well.
Speakers and participants from France, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy, Belgium, Turkey, Denmark, Mexico, Azerbaijan and the USA are looking forward to meeting you!